Its already 2.44 am (05/05/11) Since hujan tak berhenti2 turun, sangatlah sejuk di bumi Kelana Jaya ini ye. And I am very tired today,ouh I mean yesterday :P Help mama in the kitchen since 7 a.m, packing her delicious and superb Nasi tomato then about 2 p.m go to the Hospital for my medical checkup. Sangatlah Penat. && I have manyyyyyy bad news for myself. Andd I have to CANCEL my trip to Terengganu since I have to go to the Hospital for the checkup every of Wednesday (during my semester break! ) Are You SERIOUS DOCTOR?? hmmmpphh :( and the doctor keep asking me ; do you have problem girl? Do you? Do you? Erghhhhh annoying ye. Sangat annoying. -.- about 5 pm I am going to Kelana Jaya lake, for jogging.. ok tak. saje2 je. release tension. Penat. & macam2 lagi. I just DONT KNOW how to express my emotion. Babe, I miss You. Haihh..
&&
To my dear future Sister-in-Law ; Miss Izattie Ramlee (Sis Zaty)....
![]() | ||||
| HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAYYY SIS! I LOVEEE YOU :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment