HEyy!! lama gila tk update pasal diri sendiri. I AM JUST LAZY! well, as a student we have a lot of thingy to do.. Today, I have attend Dean List event at Hotel Renaissance,melaka. Nanti kita cite okay? ;)
We do our assignment and enjoy the trip as much as we can since we are already in part 5 student, so the time is running. I have many stories. But, let the picture story.:)
Lastly, I wish i can go to Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi again. I wish. Maybe for honeymoon. Heyy. gelabah kan? hahaha xD
 |
| kengkawan.(mira,me,cha&intan) |
 |
| our room.my bed sharing with naziera.:) |
 |
| kemain kan harga makanan dia? tp berbaloi2. :) |
 |
| drinks puloks.;p |
 |
| keindahan colmar tropicale |
 |
| cun kan? :D |
 |
| i love this composition.ohsem :D |
 |
| I want the teddybear.Kan best kalau ade yg sudi hadiahkan..sobs.:( |
 |
| kereta kuda yg gagah. xP |
 |
| itik gembo2. intan & syza try luck nk dpt teddy bear :D |
 |
| highills at tower view. :) |
 |
| bilik kteorg yg tgh2 tu ;) |
 |
| using my 70-300mm to capture this for syza mahirah :) |
 |
| japanese garden :) |
 |
| cute words :) |
 |
| kemain mahai harga dia kan? mentang2 atas bukit :P |
 |
| last,this is the candid one. LOVE gitu. so shuweet..;P |
|
Lastly, I love this place so much even little bit of expensive.
Maybe time ade duit nnt boleh merasa sume tu. Insyaallah :)
bbye People. c u later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment