Raya Eid-Adha

I hope not too late to say Happy Raya Eid-Adha to everyone. Late post because of surprised fever. Yes! I am very weak. Sick one. The blood rose sharply though not touch the meat at all. Omaigad! :|

Forget that, Come & enjoy my photo album of raya. 
 
First of all, we celebrate raya with love hearts, adam and soffiya. and atira too! Such a beautiful day ever! <3

meet my princess,atira <3
yes! this is my heart, Adam <3
Say hello to this cute girl, soffiya and my mum !
okay,mum's cook best forever. -nasi dagang- :)

rendang ayam! TERBAIK!

acar, made by me. ;)

kuah gulai ikan tongkol. siap ade telur rebus tau! :D

serunding. Okay,ni mak adam bagi. hehe

Lemang, my abah beli xD

ketupat mini nona. Cute kan. LOL. haha

Simple And Superb! 
That's all. Sebenarnya banyak lagi, But what to say, I am too lazy since I am not feeling well. 

Do TAKE CARE  peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment