Okay. First of all, I have a wonderful day today. YES! I AM! Spent my whole day with the cutest kid ever, ADAM :P Okay. Then, tonight I have to see the not awesome DOCTOR. And as I'm expected my blood pressure is like SHIT! -____-
Need to go to PPUM to make A NEW relationshipever after HKL. SIGH :|
It's NOT MY FAULT! I do care about my eating, my stress. All is under-controlled! BUT WHY this happen?? :'( Everyone blame me for this. BIG 'L' to THEM! HELLO! IT IS NOT MY FAULT! NO! :(
But, eventhough like nobody cares about my feeling who hv to face this problem. Someone DO CARE BOUT ME! Yes! He is there. :'(
" AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS A DOCTOR AWAY"
He said,
Thanks enough for being there my dear. May GOD bless you. :')
So now, LET'S EAT APPLE TIL DIE! -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment