Lama tak update blog. Bapak lama. *KECOH! macam tak biasa, ;)
HELLO people! I'm back. Saje tak update blog. *malas. Well, december will end about 20 days. And, I am in the last semester,Insyaallah will end next year. I am not ready for this semester. You will see we're enjoy,hangout,laughing,eating and so-on with each other. Yes, Tapi dalam hati, cuaknya part 06, susahnya kerja 06, banyaknya kerja 06 ni, banyak guna duit dalam 06 ni serta banyak lagi sebenarnya. Berpura-pura senang hati. Padahal resah gulananya hanya Allah yg tahu.
Tolong doakan yg terbaik untuk kami semua ya! Insyallah kami mampu! AMIN....
I have many story. But I will just keep in my mind. And I always love my family,friends,and so do you.<3 I do believe I deserve the best.. Awww shoo sweet kan? ;)
Lastly, I really <3 you guys. Always like I do. <3
*Ya, ada gmbar sama mcm sebelum ni. Tp ni versi polaroid punya. SO ENJOY je la eh? ;)
THE END.












No comments:
Post a Comment